Friday, May 30, 2008

Attention: are you a moron?


Do you also own a Wii? If so, you might want one of these. Yes, it only took a year and a half, but someone has finally realized that they could profit off the poor coordination of rondo Wii owners and decided to market plexiglass shields for your television.

I got a Wii at launch (vaguely nepotist connections FTW!) and though I've never felt in danger of throwing a wiimote through the TV myself, there have been some drunk and uncoordinated friends I was a little concerned about. Thus far the only casualties of careless wiimote usage in my apartment are two Belgian beer glasses and about seven serious dents in the front of my coffee table. No wiimotes were harmed during any of this, of course, as wiimotes are nigh indestructible.


Tags: ,

No comments: