Thursday, March 13, 2008

he just wants his bukkit

Ok, so I'm not a huge Michael Jackson fan. *ducks* I wouldn't say I actively dislike the MJ, but in the face of people who seem to think the man can do no wrong (musically speaking, of course. He fucked little kids, and that's just not cricket) I will tend to put out a bit of a, "Fuck Michael Jackson in his stupid face," kind of vibe. And by vibe I mean I've been known to say those exact words.

But when it comes down to it, the older half of his library is pretty tits. Anyone who doesn't like thriller, well, your ways are foreign to me. Don't feel the beat and outright requirement to dance to bad? You, sir or madam, might be republican.

That said, the later years with the increasingly crazy costuming and behavior, and decreasingly good musics can basically piss off.

Why have I suddenly started spouting off about teh MJ, you ask? Well courtesy of Scanner over at nerve.com, we have this amazing video entertainment. Its a walrus. Dancing to smooth criminal.

No, really. A fucking walrus in a coordinated dance routine to smooth criminal.

No comments: